Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Kitty is Fine

Hello all,

Opal is home and doing great. Eating and acting like her old self. I'm so happy to have her home and normal again.

Per request of Erin B., here's a poem of my own.

Cheers.


Broken Trinity

Mother, I carry your heat
under my tongue.
I take the vow of your anger,
melt winter in one gasp.

Sister, I lack your courage
to take God in after the storm,
a wet stranger with candy
to rot your teeth.

Mother, we are left here
to dance a hellish jig.
Two witches in flight
descend into the pale,
a patient moon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Relief Map said...

So glad, friend. When the time is right, we'll share coffee and fashion corpses from nothing.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah L. said...

Erin, I so look forward to it.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Relief Map said...

You done called me Erin!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah L. said...

Sorry Bertram!!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home