Saturday, March 18, 2006

Husband Lands Job, New Niece

Well, my husband, Matthew, has landed a job at George Mason! He's very excited and now we can carpool. He's going to be in the IT dept. Something about being a UNIX administrator. I'm not sure what UNIX is or does but he knows what he's doing.

Other news is that I have a new niece! She was born the other night. She remains nameless! She's 17 inches long and she weighed in at 5 lbs. 9 oz. so I think she is technically a premie. She was having some respiratory problems. I hope she will be okay.

Well, that's about it for now. More poems to come soon. Check back.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lots of new going on, great, pound
wrote "make it new"

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Нey there! Dο you know if thеy mаke аny plugins to safеguard
againѕt hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've woгκed hard on.
Αny reсommendations?

Fееl free tо surf to my ωeb pagе; Pink High Heels

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home